At over $800, the newest iPhone and Samsung Galaxy smartphones are among the priciest you can buy (at least in the mainstream). But as Crocodile Dundee might say, “that’s not expensive – *this* is expensive.” I spent a day with the 2017 model of the Vertu Constellation: leather-and-metal smartphone with a button made of ruby, a screen made of sapphire, and pretty good taste in steakhouses. (And all that for just $6000!) Join me for the MrMobile hands-on of the Vertu Constellation 2017.
[ABOUT THE VERTU CONSTELLATION HANDS-ON]
MrMobile’s Vertu Constellation 2017 Hands On was produced following six hours with a Vertu Constellation 2017 review device on loan from Vertu. The device was not extensively tested by MrMobile; for full analysis, see the Android Central Vertu Constellation review at the link below.
Vertu Constellation 2017 [Manufacturer’s Site]:
Vertu Constellation Review 2017 [Android Central]:
Vertu Constellation Review 2017 [Android Central YouTube]:
Vertu Company Turnover Stories:
“The Ballad of MrMobile.” Mobile Nations, 2016
“Fashionista” by Olive Musique, available at Premium Beat:
Custom thumbnail by Jose Negron, Mobile Nations
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- REDHOOD VÀ MỀU STREAM THỬ THÁCH SINH TỒN NÔNG TRẠI VUI VẺ TRONG MINECRAFT TẬP 1:XÂY DỰNG NGÔI NHÀ
- Hướng dẫn tưới 400 giọt nước Nông trại Shopee (5 lần 80 giọt) chi tiết, làm 1p xong
- 100% Working Nomao camera 📷 New APK Found – How to install || S1th The Gamer
- Nokia 6.1 plus charging issue visiting Nokia care what happened See Nokia care (gailary) exposed.
- Năm 2020 Mở Hộp NOKIA LUMIA 930, Để Nhớ Một Thời Đam Mê