Bangkok Central World (2020) Shopping Tour is a video recording of my walk with no talking.
➥➥➥ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS ➥➥➥
My channel regularly publishes walking tours (with no talking) of my walks in various countries and if you want to see all my walks, visit my channel page:
Location of walk:
Bangkok Central World Info:
Central World (Thai: เซ็นทรัลเวิลด์) is a shopping plaza and complex in Bangkok, Thailand. It is the eleventh largest shopping complex in the world. The complex, which includes a hotel and office tower, is owned by Central Pattana. In 2006, after three years of design and renovation, Central World was expanded to 550,000 m2 (5,900,000 sq ft) of shopping mall and 830,000 m2 (8,900,000 sq ft) of complex, topping nearby rival Siam Paragon in terms of size.
Central World is located in Pathum Wan District at the Ratchaprasong Intersection in one of Bangkok’s busiest shopping and tourism districts. Two Hindu shrines are located at the north-east corner of Central World: one dedicated to Trimurti and used by people praying for true love, and one dedicated to Ganesha.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Du lịch Bạc Liêu ĂN ĐẶC SẢN NGON LẠ
- Du lịch Đà Lạt – Những điểm du lịch nổi tiếng Việt Nam
- Du Lịch Mũi Né, Bình Minh Trên Biển, Và Hải Sản Tươi Sống Trên Biển, Mũi Né ✔
- Khám Phá Nấc Thang Lên Thiên Đường tại Phan Rang Ninh Thuận – Peace Homestay
- CHẠY ĐI CHỜ CHI | Tập 14 full: Đông Nhi hay Song Luân chiến thắng trong cuộc đua xé bảng tên?